At the request of teachers, Joop Born has been working hard to make tests for Words in Progress. This month, he has made tests for the first 51 exercises from the book (which can, incidentally, also be used for repetition).
1020 new sentences are thus available in Word format for those who use Words in Progress. Because the files are handed out as Word documents you can easily edit the material to suit your needs.
The tests deal with 3, 4, or 5 exercises, are arranged thematically, and can be used at different levels:
- Level 1 regular: 20 sentences as in the book, with translation or hint in brackets after every sentence;
- Level 1 CLIL/IB: 20 sentences as in the book, with an English description or hint in brackets after every sentence;
- Level 2: sentences as in the book;
- Level 3 regular: 20 sentences as in the book, with translation or hint, but without the list of possible answers at the bottom of the page;
- Level 3 CLIL/IB: as the foregoing, but with description or hint in English.
Feedback and suggestions are very welcome!